We just shipped Xuggler 2.0, code named “Anointed One”. Check it out!
We were forced to bump our version number to 2.0 because the FFMPEG team has broken backwards compatibility with prior versions. But since we had to go to 2.0, we thought we’d add some of the most requested features from our users. Hence 2.0.
Major New Features:
- We can now encode AAC audio. Really. That thing iTunes uses.
- We’re introducing a new method for converting between image
formats that is over 40% faster!
- We’re introducing a new MediaReader API for simplified
- We now support limited access to webcams through
- We can now tell what different error return values
- We’ve improved support for “small heap” environments.
- We’ve improved non-blocking IO support.
- On the bad side;
longer supported. Use
may break existing code; sorry but we had no choice
- Xuggle team